Monday, March 30, 2009

This is a picture of Todd "almost" repelling off the tree house. After much deliberation, he decided he just wasn't "sure" yet. It was a little impossible to just start repelling off the edge of the platform. He is still working out the kinks but looks forward to the day when he doesn't have to take the rope ladder back down...


Megan and Zoey with her green hair bows after her grooming on St. Patrick's day. When we got home she ran around and rubbed her head on the carpet and pulled those bows right out.

Aaron and his "D.A.R.E." officer at his graduation. This officer thinks that alcohol and drug abuse is sooo serious...he couldn't even crack a smile for the photo. That is one serious dude. Remember..."Just Say NO!" that little statement can come in handy in so many situations.

1 comment:

Traci said...

Every kids dream~ so fun! love the changes to your blog, I so want to change mine but I am afraid of what I might loose if I do it wrong...hmmmmmm maybe someday!