Monday, March 9, 2009

In Sleep He Sang To Me....






Yes, I am speaking of the PHANTOM. Friday night I was so lucky to go see the Phantom of the Opera performed at the Venetian. My friend Debbie took me, she said it was for my birthday, even though that is a long, long ways away, I was ok with it. Joyce and Julie came too, but Julie didn't go with us to see the show, she had already seen it a few times. I was so excited to go, I could barely stand it. I wore black in honor of the Phantom. I am a really huge fan. We went to one of my favorite places to eat before the show, the Olive Garden. I wanted to get the fetuccini but went with the salad and breadsticks instead. It was delicious. The theater was so amazing. When the organ hit those first few notes of the opening music to Phantom, it was thrilling! I loved every minute of it. The costumes, music, set, everything was perfect! It was everything I hoped it would be and more. I hope to go back someday and see the Angel of Music... I had my camera and was making the ladies take photos with me, they thought I was a little out there, but I wanted to preserve the memory. It was a WONDERFUL night!

3 comments:

Jessica said...

I'm 100% jealous. For one thing, I love the Phantom and I've never been about to see it.

Also, I love those women! Joyce, Julie and Debbie- great great people. I miss Green Valley!

angela said...

You save your money...I will save mine...when you come sometime we will go OK? We will LOVE it...

Anonymous said...

I'm so happy for you (and Debbie and Joyce!). How fun. I love that show.