It was a little rainy this morning, but my goal this week is to let the kids do something fun each day. I don't know if they consider "bowling" very high up on the fun scale, but it's kind of fun. We showed up right when it opened. They had to turn on the lights for us and we felt a little awkward for being the first customers of the day, eager to bowl. We were the only customers of the Orchard Lanes that morning.
Aaron was ready and willing to kind of have some fun.
Aaron beat Meg and I the first game. I took this picture because as you can see by the score, after frame two, I had a really strong start to the second game. It went downhill from there.
Meg and I both had rolled a few strikes, Aaron had not. This was giving him stress and making him not have as much fun as he could be having. I told him to throw a grandpa ball and it seemed to be just what he needed to get a...
Fondant Birthday Cake for a Physicians Assistant
9 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment