



We had a little trouble getting us all together to take a family photo this year. I sent the black and white one to the Costco printer and requested 80 prints. When I picked them up, the top of the kids heads were suspiciously missing. As much as I tried to move the crop box around I could not get us all in the photo. Costco is very stubborn with their crop boxes, they would not even give me a fraction more "space" to get the kids heads in the photos...so we had to go through a second photo session. For those of you who have ever had a family picture taken, can imagine how torturous the second photo shoot might be (thank you for your sympathy.) So, because you won't get any of the above in a Christmas card, I thought I would let you look at them here.

2 comments:
You mean it doesn't get easier as the kids get older? Dang! I was hoping for some kind of Christmas picture relief in the next few years.
Your pictures look great if that is an consolation. Hopefully the second batch turned out just as great.
I think they are great.
Post a Comment